Monday, March 24, 2014

What's New, Buenos Aires

After over 24 hours of travel, I arrived in Buenos Aires on Friday. Carrie, who travelled with me, and I were the last to arrive of the team, and the guys from our team came to pick us up and take us to Johanna's grandparents' home. We have spent the last three days in Buenos Aires, working with a church and seeing the city. Today, we leave for Mar del Plata, a seaside city, where we will be working for about two weeks. But before we go, I wanted to share a taste of Latin American life with you.

The skyline from the rooftop terrace on the house.

Facturas (typical breakfast food)

The team on the night we arrived.

It is not always safe to keep my camera with me, so the types of photos that I post may mostly be of us where we're staying or in churches, but this is such a new experience for me that I want to share as much as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment