Tuesday, July 3, 2012

London Calling

I am in London! I got here around noon yesterday (7 am Eastern time), after traveling for 24 hours.

The breakdown: I flew from Atlanta to Chicago, Chicago to Dublin, Dublin to London. There were thunderstorms in Chicago that almost put everything off, but my plane got in on time, and all was well.

I was picked up at the airport by YWAM staff, and they took me to my new home. I share a room with three other girls around my age, and so far, we've had some sessions, taken a few walks, and I rode down to Trafalgar Square today and read my Bible on the Underground on the way.

I am incredibly excited to see the way that God works here, and I thank you for your prayers and support.

We start Olympic Outreach quite soon, and afterwards we'll go immediately into outreach at the Notting Hill Carnival, the second largest carnival in the world.

I'm sorry this is so short; we're still settling in and having loads of community events in the house. But all is well, and God was faithful in the journey.

 My fellow DTSers, minus two of them. 

 The road right outside our house.
A stranger at the bus stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment