Thursday, September 20, 2012

on the road (again)

Tomorrow morning, my DTS and I leave for Cardiff, Wales. We have spent this week in drama practice, learning to paint faces, taking our final tests and doing our book reports, and packing up our rooms.

When we get back from our outreach to Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Newcastle, we will be graduating from DTS. After graduation, I will move to the arts house to do the arts internship for theatre. I still need support for the arts internship, which is $3700. If you would like to support me, you can email my mother at susancookstevenson@gmail.com. She is handling my finances for me while I am away from the internet.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the things I've been doing in the past few weeks.

This is my DTS at lunch last week.

This is the bus we take to central London.

This is our underground stop, Willesden Junction


These are my housemates whom I adore, Eli, Amy, and Marisa.



1 comment:

  1. I read all of your posts, my friend! It's fun to see the things we experienced together through your eyes :).

    ReplyDelete