Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Crossing Paths

In two days, I will be back in the States again after nearly two years.

Well, for an hour and a half, but still.

I fly through JFK in NYC on my way to Argentina. The practical phase of this internship is over, and the team and I are flying to Argentina for six weeks, to use arts in evangelism and do performances in Buenos Aires and Mar del Plata. At the end of the six weeks, instead of returning to London, I will fly to the States to renew my UK visa. I will be in the States from the first week of May until the first week or two of August, so if you want to see me or have me speak at your church, you can facebook me or email susancookstevenson@gmail.com (I won't have consistent internet while in Argentina, so my mom is making my church traveling schedule). I would love to see as many people as possible while I am in the States. I will be staying in Savannah, Georgia, but can travel around Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina.

Please pray for the team while we are in Argentina. Most of us do not speak (good) Spanish, but we are all eager to share about the love of Jesus, both through our arts and through speaking to people. The country is also in a bit of turmoil right now, and we are sure to stand out as non-Argentinian, so please pray for our safety in the midst of it all. For me, personally, I'd appreciate prayers for understanding. I can understand a lot of Spanish, and speak some, but I would love to understand and speak quite a bit while I am there.

I will see some of you in the States!

No comments:

Post a Comment